Cover Material Solutions for Print-on-Demand
HP Indigo Certified Digital Substrates
Ideal for packaging or publishing applications that require durability and superior performance characteristics
- Hyflex® 7 Digital - optimal white covering material with excellent hinge life and a patented crack-free coating for superb print fidelity
- Kivar® 2 Performa Digital - rugged and durable white non-woven that exceeds NASTA Type II specifications
- Kivar® 3-14 Performa Digital - heavyweight white stock for soft cover book or self-supporting cover applications
Three Star Ratings * * *
What does a three star rating mean? Best performing papers with no jams or other issues; fewer print cleaners needed; no blanket memories up to 12K impressions.
For a detailed evaluation of each substrate, please contact customer service or visit the HP Media Solutions website for a copy of the Substrate Evaluation Report.
A full evaluation process was performed and a star rating was applied by RIT - Printing Applications Laboratory as follows:
- Hyflex® 7 Digital - ***Three Star Rating in all three categories
- Kivar® 2 Performa Digital - ***Three Star Rating in two categories; **Two Star rating in Blanket Compatibility
- Kivar® 3-14 Performa Digital - ***Three Star Rating in all three categories